We are committed to providing local, fresh produce, meats, dairy, eggs, breads, and specialty foods.
We will offer unique products from local artisans and craftspeople to enhance your health and home.
Yes, we will have some farmers that are 100% certified organic growers featured at the market.
Crofton Winter Farmers is held every other Saturday through April
We’re Back! The Crofton Winter Farmers Market will open on select Saturdays from 10am–2pm at the St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Church in Crofton, MD. Market dates include Feb. 6, Feb. 27, Mar. 6, Mar. 20, Apr. 3 and Apr. 17th. We will be there with over 40 vendors and of course Food Trucks! See you at the Market!
COIVD-19 Rules for the Market
Please be aware that restrictions to keep everyone safe will be used during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Masks will be required to enter the market.
- Please do NOT touch any products. Our vendors will bag products for you.
- Shop & go only. No loitering.
- Please pay with credit cards whenever possible.
- Order in advance whenever possible. Please check vendor profiles for links to any online order options.
- Please keep 6 ft. of space between all shoppers.
We thank you for your support and together we will find a new “normal” at the market. We would like to thank all of you in advance for taking precautions for everyone’s safety.