We are committed to providing local, fresh produce, meats, dairy, eggs, breads, and specialty foods.
We will offer unique products from local artisans and craftspeople to enhance your health and home.
Yes, we will have some farmers that are 100% certified organic growers featured at the market.
Crofton Farmers Market - Moved During COVID-19
Due to mandated closings for COVID-19, the Crofton Farmers Market has moved to the Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic Church located at 1800 Seton Dr, Crofton, MD 21114.
COIVD-19 Rules for the Market
Please be aware that restrictions to keep everyone safe will be used during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Masks will be required to enter the market.
- Customers will have a single point of entry and exit to the market area. And total numbers of customers will be monitored to avoid social crowding.
- Only one shopper per household.
- Please do NOT touch any products. Our vendors will bag products for you.
- Shop & go only. No loitering.
- Please pay with credit cards whenever possible.
- Order in advance whenever possible. Please check vendor profiles for links to any online order options.
- Hand Sanitizer will be available upon request and we have added a handwash station in the market.
- Please keep 6 ft. of space between all shoppers.
We thank you for your support and together we will find a new “normal” at the market. We would like to thank all of you in advance for taking precautions for everyone’s safety.
The Big Event!
The 6th Annual Crofton Chili Cook-off sponsored by the Crofton Kiwanis Club.
In the first year, we saw a variety of chilies … venison chili, white chili, and even a chocolate chili; in the second year, the contestants brought some heat; and in the third year Shiner Bock beer was the secret ingredient that took the top spot. Who will be the new Crofton Chili Cook-off Champion? Are you ready for some chili?
Crofton’s 6th Annual Chili Cook-Off will be hosted by the Crofton Kiwanis Club, the Crofton Farmers Market, and Living in the Triangle magazine on Wednesday, October 7th, from 4:30 to 7:00 p.m. at the Crofton Farmers’ Market (at the St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Church). There are two awards that will be given:
· Crofton Chili Cook-Off Champion
· Crofton Chili Cook-Off People’s Choice