We are committed to providing local, fresh produce, meats, dairy, eggs, breads, and specialty foods.
We will offer unique products from local artisans and craftspeople to enhance your health and home.
Yes, we will have some farmers that are 100% certified organic growers featured at the market.
Crofton Farmers Market - Moved During COVID-19
Due to mandated closings for COVID-19, the Crofton Farmers Market has moved to the Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic Church located at 1800 Seton Dr, Crofton, MD 21114.
COIVD-19 Rules for the Market
Please be aware that restrictions to keep everyone safe will be used during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Masks will be required to enter the market.
- Please do NOT touch any products. Our vendors will bag products for you.
- Shop & go only. No loitering.
- Please pay with credit cards whenever possible.
- Order in advance whenever possible. Please check vendor profiles for links to any online order options.
- Please keep 6 ft. of space between all shoppers.
We thank you for your support and together we will find a new “normal” at the market. We would like to thank all of you in advance for taking precautions for everyone’s safety.