About the Market
The Crofton Farmers Market is Anne Arundel County’s largest farmers market with over 50 confirmed vendors. Our first Winter Farmers Market offers an assortment of produce, meats, dairy, breads, flowers, specialty foods, collectibles and crafts on select Saturdays from 10am–2pm. We will be hosting the market at the Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic Church located at 1800 Seton Dr, Crofton, MD 21114.
Winter Farmers Market Dates for 2020/21:
November 14, 2020
November 28, 2020
December 12, 2020
December 19, 2020
January 9, 2021
January 23, 2021 (Postponed until January 30th)
February 6, 2021
February 20, 2021
March 6, 2021
March 20, 2021
April 3, 2021
April 17, 2021
New Rules at the Market for COVID-19
Please be aware that restrictions to keep everyone safe will be used during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Masks will be required to enter the market.
- Customers will have a single point of entry and exit to the market area. And total numbers of customers will be monitored to avoid social crowding.
- Please do NOT touch any products. Our vendors will bag products for you.
- Shop & go only. No loitering.
- Please pay with credit cards whenever possible.
- Order in advance whenever possible. Please check vendor profiles for links to any online order options.
- Please keep 6 ft. of space between all shoppers.
We thank you for your support and together we will find a new “normal” at the market. We would like to thank all of you in advance for taking precautions for everyone’s safety.