About the Market
The Crofton Farmers Market is Anne Arundel County’s largest farmers market with over 50 confirmed vendors. This market offers an assortment of produce, meats, dairy, breads, flowers, specialty foods, collectibles and crafts on Wednesdays from 3–7pm. We will be hosting the market at the Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic Church located at 1800 Seton Dr, Crofton, MD 21114.
Market Dates for 2020:
May 6, 2020 – October 28, 2020
Wednesdays (during COVID-19 restrictions) from 3pm – 7pm
New Rules at the Market for COVID-19
Please be aware that restrictions to keep everyone safe will be used during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Masks will be required to enter the market.
- Customers will have a single point of entry and exit to the market area. And total numbers of customers will be monitored to avoid social crowding.
- Only one shopper per household.
- Please do NOT touch any products. Our vendors will bag products for you.
- Shop & go only. No loitering.
- Please pay with credit cards whenever possible.
- Order in advance whenever possible. Please check vendor profiles for links to any online order options.
- Hand Sanitizer will be available upon request and we have added a handwash station in the market.
- Please keep 6 ft. of space between all shoppers.
We thank you for your support and together we will find a new “normal” at the market. We would like to thank all of you in advance for taking precautions for everyone’s safety.